Cape Coaters is a manufacturing company specializing in the coating of synthetic fabrics with PVC and other similar polymers. Our production facility is in Cape Town, South Africa, with distribution and sales branches in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban.
Cape Coaters was founded in the year 2000 as a privately owned enterprise and subsequently merged with North Safety Products as part of the industrial investment company African Boomerang Holdings.
A number of PVC coating machines are utilised at our production plant in Cape Town,
each designed for a specific coating technique.
- The PVC Coating equipment is of European origin
- Minimum width 1.5m / Maximum width 3.2m
- Mass range 150gsm to 1450gsm
- Colour range includes 27 core colours, but can match any shade requested
- Specialised batching equipment allows for the manufacture of jumbo rolls in all weights and widths from 50m to 300m rolls
- The main coating technology used is dipcoating, where both sides are coated simultaneously. Knife over roll process is also used
- Finishes include both standard matt and gloss, including single or double lacquer coating, and other surface embossing
- Ripstop fabric (acrylic coated) is also manufactured on the site
- Formulations are developed to meet specific end use requirements
WHAT YOU NEED US FOR:
Marquees / Tents
Mine Ventilation Tubing
Phone: +27 (31) 705 7759
or +27 (31) 705 6085
Fax: +27 (31) 705 6045
23 Valley View Road,
New Germany, Durban, 3610